In the highest part of the village, on the rock of the mountain and under the previous Arab mosque, in 1329 was built the church of la Font d'en Carròs, in gothic style and dedicated to Sant Antoní Màrtir.
In the main square is the emblematic fountain that gives name to our town. Popularly known as Els Xorros, which together with the shield of 1826 that presides that spring, are a memory of the past.
It is found in a small mountain known as “Muntanyeta de Sant Miquel”. The uniqueness of this mountain is that all the surrounding lands correspond to the municipal terms of Rafelcofer and l'Alqueria de la Comtessa, although the hermitage is owned by la Font d'en Carròs